Re: OT - a moment with John Palmer Re: [ga] censorship among root servers

  • To: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: OT - a moment with John Palmer Re: [ga] censorship among root servers
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:46:28 -0430

I'm not the one selling root services here. You and your primary personality
Mr. Palmer are the ones using this forum to sell root services. So I ask you
again the question you have avoided answering - why should we trust you Mr.
Palmer?

regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: http://baptista.cynikal.net/