Re: [ga] censorship among root servers

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] censorship among root servers
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 21:26:41 -0700 (PDT)

Oh no, Joe is still coming back like the worm that you can cut up and
it grows back!

Look at my link here to see the character of Joe B.

http://lair.lionpost.net/pipermail/baptista-offenses/2008-August/000014.html

 BAX! Names Allentown
http://www.bax-names-allentown.com
Computer setup, training, software and services
Coming soon: BAX-Mail - free web email under the BAX TLD.