Re: [ga] censorship among root servers

  • To: John Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] censorship among root servers
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:21:58 -0430

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 6:23 PM, John Palmer <
jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Who's Herman? And what does he have to do with it. You able to explain that
to me. And please - stop calling me on the phone and leaving those awful
nasty messages - http://bit.ly/5KxboD - understandably I have a hard time
taking your seriously. And while I have your attention - pay your bills Mr.
Director :)

> >  And I hate to rub everyones nose in it - but if this in fact did happen
> and facebook users were redirected - then it proves my point. To be secure
> one should operate their own root servers.
>

> Or use WorldRoot - http://worldroot.net.

Yes - of course - let's continue the TLDA - Public-Root - INAIC -
Unifiedroot fraud one more time. The one thing the i root has taught us is
that DNS security is critical. So why should I trust you -
http://bit.ly/5KxboD - you leave very immature messages on answering
systems. Is this the sort of person I or anyone else would trust with our
DNS?

John - go back to the TLDA. Start over with root. Someday you may get it
right ;) Security is always dependent on the integrity of the people behind
the service. So why should we trust you?

regards
joe baptista