[ga] GA #2

  • To: Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] GA #2
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 05:52:47 -0800 (PST)

Here was the question presented and topic regarding At-Large:

2.  there is a need to establish a process to appoint an at-large director
2. At-large director appointment - when and how

So far I have only seen concepts put forth that would enable the entity putting
it forth to control who the director would be.  I have not seen one ultaristic
process proposed that was bent on an overall fairness and good process.