RE: [ga] Open Source Voting Software Concept Released

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Open Source Voting Software Concept Released
  • From: "Karl E. Peters" <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:20:32 -0700

Eric, (Hugh)
     I do not have a sufficiently foul mouth to appropriately answer
your unfounded charges and mud-slinging. I will deal with your points
for the others witnessing here, however. First of all, the TLDA, Inc.
adopted the rules for membership now in use b in accordance with our
by-laws by a vote of the Board of directors, a link to the minutes from
the meeting that approved the latest update to our policy is below:

http://www.tldainc.org/corporate-documents/57-minutes/89-minutes-04-june-2009.html

     The entire document regarding membership requirements, rights and
responsibilities is at this link:

http://www.tldainc.org/membership-guidelines-and-regulations.html

     These are the facts with regard to the TLDA, Inc. Now, please tell
us what document of ICANN allows you to self-extend your term as leader
for the GA far beyond your elected term? Show us the archives for that
decision, or did it just kind of happen...?

Karl E. Peters

E-Mail: karl.peters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel.: (843) 610-2608 (Cel.)
Tel.: (912) 638-1638 (Tel.)