RE: [ga] Open Source Voting Software Concept Released

  • To: "Karl E. Peters" <karl.peters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Open Source Voting Software Concept Released
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:47:28 -0700 (PDT)

How completely insincere and false.
The TLDA denies membership based upon nonpublished data. Otherwise you would
have just told us what it is. You in fact do have a voting system. But I asure
you that you do not own any regulations. What is the link to this voting and
by-laws and when were they adopted by members?

Clearly in the case of the TLDA and the NCUC the emphasis is on the club status
and not open membership with voting rights.