Re: [ga] Transparent Registrar Constituency Mailing List

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Transparent Registrar Constituency Mailing List
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:03:05 -0400

This is why we need the GA. It's a good place for announcements like this.
Everyone who is someone is here. At ICANN "Transparency" is more akin to a
hall of mirrors.

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com