RE: [ga] 7. The EDDP & RGP

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] 7. The EDDP & RGP
  • From: "Karl E. Peters" <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 16:29:27 -0700

The question no one is asking here is, were GoDaddy to go away or stop
marketing domains, would their clients not register them elsewhere and
thus pay the same fee? I imagine MOST would simply register somewhere
else for a dollar more. GoDaddy's guilt or innocence can hardly be
verified or the suspicion heightened by the sheer size of the operation,
unless there were a simple and unlikely pay-off. The fess they collect
would be collected in the same amount for ICANN by anyone people went to
in GoDaddy's absence.

Karl E. Peters

E-Mail: karl.peters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel.: (843) 610-2608 (Cel.)