Re: [ga] 7. The EDDP & RGP

  • To: Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx, ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] 7. The EDDP & RGP
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 15:45:21 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Andy and all,

  Technically and operationally your of course quite right.
None the less as a "Bag Man" for ICANN their practices towards
registrants, despite their marketing jargon, is horrendously
abusive.  As such, as on of the "Bag Men" for ICANN's coffers
through registration fees/tax, it would seem to me that GoDaddy
is of dubious ethics and therefore quality as a result in part
of their largess as a "Bag Man" for ICANN.