Re: [ga] "Hello World" from ICANN

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] "Hello World" from ICANN
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 21:58:17 -0400

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> The bad news is, you still do not get paid, you still do not get invited to
> the tea and crumpet gatherings, there still is no place in the Inn for you
> to lay your head.

Correct. And he should get paid. Danny is one of the best independent voices
who knows the ropes - or as I would call it - the ICANN two step fiasco.
Danny has represented the little guy from the very beginning and to this day
is a strong voice in protecting consumer rights.

Danny gets involved. Danny is honest and he may even be incorruptible and
thats bad for ICANN. Danny is not a Debbie. But Debbie sets the standards
here. She is an example of someone ICANN will reward. We all know Debbie and
her psychotic departure from reality. Well that sort of behavior gets
rewarded get rewarded at ICANN. Thats a new low for ICANN.

Danny - your too good to be a part of this. You want to get funding?  It's
much more fun with funding.

regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com