RE: [ga] 8. Registrants representation

  • To: "'GA'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Joop Teernstra'" <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] 8. Registrants representation
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:22:12 -0700 (PDT)

Roberto,

Thanks for the advice.

You will recall our earlier email discussion (December 5, 2008) on the topic of
a "house" for registrants that would preclude the need for
commercial/non-commercial differentiation of registrants -- the approach that
you now offer (while not a "house") does serve to alleviate some of my concerns.

Could I trouble you to get a "sense of the board" as to whether the alternative
that you have outlined sufficiently comports with the Mission Clause in the
Transitional NCSG Charter?

If so, then I see no harm in moving forward as you suggest.

Thanks again,
Danny