Re: [ga] 8. Registrants representation

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] 8. Registrants representation
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 23:36:14 -0700 (PDT)

This is why we do not lump the two together.  This thread is just about
registrants and what can be done.  --- All positive.  This should not dissolve
into another "us versus them" debate. ICANN has lead Sotiris, Danny and Joop
down that road about 4 times, good for ICANN staff and bad for registrants.
The two concepts may be exclusive of each other,,,,  they may not be. They may
be complimentary, they may not be.  But here we must agree to limit the
discussion and debate to Registrants.
The mechanisms used to organize must not be controlled by one interest. (this
is why Avri's post comments on the GA using donations was bogus)