Re: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Narten <narten@xxxxxxxxxx>, denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx, rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx, ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:52:37 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

George and all,

  All very fine suggestions here George.  However for those that are not members
of any constituency due to the arcain constituency membership requirements
requiring
in some cases PII information for example, how will they be able to Openly and
Transparently participate?  Perhaps Denise can answer this question...