RE: [ga] George is being used. It's time to close down this list.

  • To: "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Ga'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] George is being used. It's time to close down this list.
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

Danny,

How quickly you forget.  It was under your chairmanship that all privileges
were taken from the GA. Your last at MDR had no GA meeting. That was the first
time in ICANN history that, that ocurred.

I have asked you to steer or chair different working groups here and you have
refused.  Now you are suggesting ALAC is a better forum?

I am all ears.  As Kent says, you are a great contributor. Where did this come
from?