Re: [ga] George was right. It's time to close down this list.

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] George was right. It's time to close down this list.
  • From: Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:11:30 -0500

On Sep 24, 2009, at 4:49 PM, Karl E. Peters wrote:

    I have shifted any meaningful communication from these lists to
members of congress. While only a few, I know a few of them who actually
listen to my thoughts and might eventually make a tiny difference
somewhere. I have far less confidence in bringing about any change in
ICANN on a list ICANN set up to keep us busy and self-entertained, but
at arms length.

Exactly. The US Gov is the only entity with the power to force ICANN to change it's ways.

Those of us who are not US citizens, will have to sit back and wait for those of you who are, to finally organise and force them to see what's going on.