Re: [ga] George was right. It's time to close down this list.

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] George was right. It's time to close down this list.
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:17:09 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Danny and all,

  To answer you last question, the documents to which you are askig about
ar in or "Were" in the relevant archives of the GA list.  As you know,
unfortunately
from time to time some creative editing of the GA archives had been reported
by several past and present participants, including yourself.  Perhaps there is
where
your answer lies...