Re: [ga] Question to ICANN Staff

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'Hugh Dierker'" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Question to ICANN Staff
  • From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:40:04 +1200

Roberto,

I do not think it is fair to call public questions to the staff spamming.
They read the GA list.

Further comments or speculation by other GA listers is extra. The idea is that the staff give public answers.

Transparency and all that..

Joop

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx> To: "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>; <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Hugh Dierker'" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:24 AM

Danny,

While I appreciate the helpful speculation from GA-list
members, I deem it important to obtain an answer from Staff.

In that case, I might recommend you ask the question directly to staff.
There are email addresses specifically designed for this purpose.

Since you asked to the GA list, I would have, in my naïve way of looking at
things, expected you wanted replies from the GA-list participants.
Since this is not the case, why are you spamming us (GA-list members) with
questions for which you don't want to hear the answer?

Cheers,
Roberto