RE: [ga] Question to ICANN Staff

  • To: "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Hugh Dierker'" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Question to ICANN Staff
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 22:24:35 +0200

Danny,

> While I appreciate the helpful speculation from GA-list
> members, I deem it important to obtain an answer from Staff.

In that case, I might recommend you ask the question directly to staff.
There are email addresses specifically designed for this purpose.

Since you asked to the GA list, I would have, in my naïve way of looking at
things, expected you wanted replies from the GA-list participants.
Since this is not the case, why are you spamming us (GA-list members) with
questions for which you don't want to hear the answer?

Cheers,
Roberto