Re: [ga] ATTENTION: DRAFT 2 of Criteria for Determining Legitimate Claims to Top Level Domains

  • To: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ATTENTION: DRAFT 2 of Criteria for Determining Legitimate Claims to Top Level Domains
  • From: Chuck Crawford <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 15:55:29 -0500

How do I get off this list?

Thomas Baxter wrote:

Oh, and is this non-sense going on still? Is holey joe still preeching to everyone and chasing herman from holland all over the universe? I left along time back - sized up the operation and saw no values.

Looking at the list archives from the members list, confirms that I was correct, 100 per cent.

You all just might like the torture, because there is no work done there, and i cant see how it will ever get done at all.

What a study in futilty from the beginning till every one dies. I cannot see what amusements you all get from it, maybe its
just me.

Thoms