[ga] ATTENTION: DRAFT 2 of Criteria for Determining Legitimate Claims to Top Level Domains

  • To: <public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] ATTENTION: DRAFT 2 of Criteria for Determining Legitimate Claims to Top Level Domains
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 00:36:22 -0500

We've been working on the rules by which the TLDA Compliance Committee will determine which version of TLDs will be reccommended by the TLDA. I've posted Draft #2 on the Members list, but thought I'd post it here to see if the public has any comments on it.
Please chime in if you have any recommendations or criticisms of this draft.

John