[ga] GA List, Crispin and Jones in Charge.

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] GA List, Crispin and Jones in Charge.
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 21:23:09 -0700 (PDT)

With no official stand or even word coming from the GNSO, backdoor channels
have been used to confirm the following.

Debbie had little to no influence on the suspensions of Joe and Jeff.  Kent
Crispin, our resident ex-darpa, livermore type fellow, is now in complete
charge of the GA list. The impetus behind making Kent the acting GA czar was in
fact the resident ex-IOC lawyer type fellow with clear ties to dotCAT, named
Jones.

The exact motive for taking out the dual hit on J&J is really not clear to
anyone. Stifling public input and criticism, especially by those with
collateral, cross posting influence was Kents' goal at least.

Clearly the GNSO is in violation of the restructuring agreement that was made
with the USDoC some 6 years ago. As was clear from the letters posted by Danny
some months ago before his hiatus, no one is happy about the lack of public
participation in ICANN.

When the GA was denuded there was hype and hyperbole re a brand new world
without stakeholders but filled with glorious ALACs. Regional, National,
corporate and spiritual were all there with sugar plum fairies and gum drop
visions. They are sadly mere shadows and wafes today.

I think we should be pretty confident that our two civil rights activists have
been interviewed by Holdens' minions. However:
http://www.okctalk.com/politics-current-events/17437-ag-holden-up-his-old-tricks.html Holden
 will not come out on the issue until it fits in with his bosses' need for a
trump card. I do not think this administration is beholding to Darpa and IOC
types. And Holden has a burr under his saddle for speech suppressors.