[ga] BC mailing list now has a public archive

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] BC mailing list now has a public archive
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 04:47:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

The Business Constituency mailing list is now unmoderated and archived for the
public at:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/bc-gnso/

(the link to the new archive should appear at
http://gnso.icann.org/commercial-and-business/ eventually)

As one of the BC members long in favour of the increased transparency that this
kind of list brings, I'm hopeful that all other GNSO Constituencies make the
same choice, as per the discussions in relation to GNSO Constituency renewals
at:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-constituency-renewals/msg00005.html

or be compelled by the ICANN Board to do so as a condition of their renewals
within the GNSO.

Happy reading!

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.leap.com/

P.S. As usual, I speak only for myself and/or my own company, and not for the
BC.