[ga] Fw: List management

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Fw: List management
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:48:20 -0700 (PDT)

No response throughout the working day at MDR. It appears they suspended within
a few hour period, yet cannot respond for about a week on who is doing the
blocking of JB and JW posts.

I believe it can be assumed that some unnamed person is managing this list in
accordance with a desire to shield Mr. Jones' activity from scrutiny. Clearly
Mr. Jones, Ms. Debbie and Mr. Crispin are in the loop but the GA members, GNSO
council, BoD and members of the DoC are not.

Many will leap for joy. It would appear that I am liberated from any premordial
responsibility here.