RE: [ga] Cross Posting

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Cross Posting
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:38:14 +0200

I understand that but sometimes the same contribution is useful to be
sent to several similar mailing lists. A typical example could be
sending a more general post to all RALOs' lists. Not all people in
regional ALses are interested in subscribing to other regional lists for
the same reason you are mentioning.

Dominik