[ga] Madame Secretariat

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Secretariat <GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Madame Secretariat
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:00:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Glenn,

I hope you have not been unduly burdened by the GA machinations of late.
But I must trouble you further.

Status of suspensions: No one has been suspended over the last 30 days.

Status of postings and members to the list: I forward seperately a post I
received from the list. How did this person post without being a member?

Chairs' status: No need to answer on this one; Either the chair is recognized
or not. If the chair is not recognized we must assume no one has the power to
suspend.

(From just 75 miles south of MDR, the spring has sprung, the desert are in
bloom, the weather is sweater like early and late, with days full of sunshine
and new beginnings. In two weeks we sail up from the Mexican Coranados through
the Catalinas and actually make a port of Call in MDR, perhaps I will apply for
job while there ;-)