RE: [ga] Election of Chair

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Election of Chair
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:42:00 +0100

In re-reading our rules today, may I take this opportunity to remind the
Chair that there has possibly been an oversight in that, I believe, an
election for the position of Chair should have been called in September
2008.  Perhaps this would prove an opportune moment to elect or re-elect the
Chair and revise the list rules as appropriate.

Regards

Debbie Garside