[ga] Third Party Beneficiary

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Third Party Beneficiary
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

In recognition that this list is heavily registrants. In light of the fact the
RAA contracts being discussed at various levels of ICANN are intentionally
leaving out rights to registrants.
  The designation of the Registrant as an intended beneficiary is critical to a
registrant being able to hold the registrars accountable. On the other hand it
could significantly impact the registrars.

  I am still formulating my opinion ;-} So I ask for members to put forth their
position on this matter.

  Eric

Got a little couch potato?