RE: [ga] Pending motion of suspension

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Pending motion of suspension
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 05:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

I think others are proving my earlier point better than I ever could as to why
a separate cross-constituency list (only for members of a constituency, staff,
and perhaps Board and ex-Board) would be helpful. We wouldn't have to worry
about people pretending to be "Chair", "List Monitor", Nanny, etc. This isn't
Second Life, World of Warcraft, Dungeons & Dragons or some other fantasy role
playing game, or at least it's not supposed to be.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.leap.com/