Re: [ga] When does the ICANN vote on how to theif the TLDS

  • To: POST-TO GNSO LIST <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] When does the ICANN vote on how to theif the TLDS
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 09:35:35 -0700 (PDT)

Goodness gracious good sir!

Things are not done that way here. Soiled dirty acts like thieving are not done
by ICANN at all. The theory being; that if you do not enforce policies and
implement standards then the cannibal pariah concept comes into full play.

Think of this: We all say that we must go to work and make money. When in fact
we all go to work and take money. Earning money and rightful ownership are
really quite irrelevant.
The TLD program works on the basis that you take what you can get. You simply
cannot steal what neither belongs to, nor is rightfully someone elses.

Now give me your/my watch damn-it.

Comprende?