Re: [ga] The Inclusive Namespace now has a real E-Mail Service - LionMail(tm) has been launched

  • To: "Ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] The Inclusive Namespace now has a real E-Mail Service - LionMail(tm) has been launched
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 22:20:17 -0500

I intend to advertise the heck out of it and plow all of the revenues back into
advertising.

This way, not only does the service get exposure, but the Inclusive Namespace
itself gets
introduced to people.

This combined with the good work that the TLDA (http://www.tldainc.org) is
doing, will move things along.
I really feel we in the INS are finally coalescing into something that may work.

Oh, yes - if you are using the INS for name-service (like
http://worldroot.net), you can get to LionMail via
http://LionMail.LION

John