Re: [ga] GNSO Council teleconference 8 January 2009 MP3 recording

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GNSO Council teleconference 8 January 2009 MP3 recording
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:13:59 -0800 (PST)

Glenn,

No disrespect meant, but: Is there a 300 lb Gorilla wearing an ICANN security
uniform standing next to each of these participants as they speak? It sounds
scripted and talking pointish. I simply cannot believe that people talk like
this of their own volition.

I am patiently waiting for an original thought expressed on one of these
recordings.

Come on tell us the truth, are they real or is it a Wizard of Oz type deal and
the joke is on us?

Bless you Glenn for all your hard work.