Re: [ga] OnlineNic's real address

  • To: hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] OnlineNic's real address
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 00:42:13 -0800

Eric and all,

  Nice reaponse/rebut.  I personally amd for the "New Blood"
solution, although I am not now sure that even that solution is
really a solution or a "Change That Works" given the level of
distrust ICANN for whatever reasons, has engendered.  You
don't erase 10 years of bad history easily or in a short period
of time.

Hugh Dierker wrote:

> Happy New Year, Prosperos Anos, Chuc Mung Nam Moi. What a great year
  to be alive. As the stock markets like to say we have no where to go
  but up!! Now that is what I call a response to a question. I think you
  nailed it on the head. ICANN, needs to require transparency to play
  and they need to enforce their rules. Shananigans are ok for excercise
  of rights, but out of bounds for enjoyment of economic
  priviledge. From a corporate psycho perspective: I think ICANN feels
  too insecure in their position. They seem to lack the metaphoric balls
  to demand anything of anyone, so they excercise passive aggressive
  planned incompetence. These guyettes and gals need some confidence to
  stand up and kick some of these immoral thieving bastards asses. We
  either need a transfusion into our status quo or some new blood to
  bring in the new year.