Re: [ga] OnlineNic's real address

  • To: dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] OnlineNic's real address
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 18:57:51 -0800 (PST)

Happy New Year, Prosperos Anos, Chuc Mung Nam Moi.

What a great year to be alive. As the stock markets like to say we have no
where to go but up!!

Now that is what I call a response to a question.

I think you nailed it on the head. ICANN, needs to require transparency to play
and they need to enforce their rules.

Shananigans are ok for excercise of rights, but out of bounds for enjoyment of
economic priviledge.