[ga] Re: [At-Large] The ALAC Voting Process

  • To: At-Large Worldwide <at-large@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ICANN Policy staff <policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx>, "twomey@xxxxxxxxx" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, Peter Dengate Thrush <barrister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [At-Large] The ALAC Voting Process
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:41:45 -0800

Danny and all,

  Evidently you don't yet understand Danny.  ALAC rules only apply
when some "Special person" chooses them to apply, otherwise they
are only in existence for appearances sake.  Good ethics is not
now, nor to my knowledge ever been, a stalwart of the ALAC.

None the less thanks for yet again taking specific and correct notice
of such a glaring example of poor to nearly non-existant
leadership.  Very telling indeed!  >:(