[ga] Re: [At-Large] DIRECTI Demands Takedown of KNUJON Post

  • To: Marc Handelman <mhandelman@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [At-Large] DIRECTI Demands Takedown of KNUJON Post
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 22:13:05 -0700

Marc and all,

  It's not your Domain that is in danger, it is anyone that
access your domain that is in danger as the DNSreport
clearly demonstrates.  So you missed the point entirely.
But oddly, I am not surprised.

  Encouraging Spam as your Domain does, is a definate
no-no and to the potential harm to any unwitting user whom
accesses your Domain or recieves an Email from same
accordingly.  That is not excusable sir!

And finnaly your TTL IP seems to be a known spammer.
see:
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=209.62.85.50&token=03705dea1ca79c8e27f3468b08409019
Further yet again your DNS for infosecurity.us is miss configured, and
as such to a degree exposes potential accessors/users to being spammed
for the dubious privilage of accessing your DN.
See again:
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=infosecurity.us&token=03703ea2659f97ed2c134b820c399019

  So again I will no so nicely ask, please discontinue obviscating, and
correct these obvious gross errors with all due haste.  If you yourself
are not able to do so hire a professional that can do so.

  So frankly sir, yet again, your lame remarks are pure disinformation and
seemingly intended to distract.  You know, any MAN would freely admit his
mistake.  It's clear you arn't willing to do so.  Also this is unsurprising
to me, and all of our members.  So as such we will be blocking your
Domain Names unless or until you have done the right thing.

  As for your registrar -

Godaddy.com let see here...
http://member.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnslite.php?r=homepage&domain=godaddy.com
Seems to also be a bit less than a user friendly Registrar.  In our members,
and my opinion, Godaddy.com is a disgrace and one of the worst
registrars ever accredited by ICANN.  It should be dis-accredited
immediately!