Re: [ga] DNS Root-Level Pollution

  • To: David Scott <tlda@xxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] DNS Root-Level Pollution
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 18:18:23 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

David and all,

  I don't believe anyone made even an indirect refrence to the
"Internet going away" as you put it, David.  What is the problem
is that given the already known and well documented mis-managment
of the DNS thus far from ICANN will only grow worse unless or until
hands-on and responsible technical managment is effected.  I for
one don't see ICANN yet being able to provide that managment or
leadership in the near term.