Re[2]: [ga] domain tasting comments

  • To: chris@xxxxxx
  • Subject: Re[2]: [ga] domain tasting comments
  • From: Karl Peters - TLDA <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:34:34 -0500

AMEN!!! In fact, until joining this forum a month ago, i had no idea what the
AGP was and is, and I do a fair amount of personal use of domains for my own
projects and helping friends find what they want for theirs. I have never seen
ANY reference to the AGP or had it explained an all my days until joining this
list. Good point, Chris!!!

-Karl E. Peters