Re: [ga] Fw: New Century Bankruptcy Examiner Says KPMG Aided Fraud

  • To: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Fw: New Century Bankruptcy Examiner Says KPMG Aided Fraud
  • From: "Joe Baptista" <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:59:44 -0400

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 9:05 PM, <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Isn't this [ KPMG ] ICANN's auditor of choice?  Bit
> concerning again?

Interesting.  KPMG are also the auditors involved in the UnifiedRoot scandal
over in Europe.  I think two members of KPMG in the Netherlands were also
investors in the UnifiedRoot scandal along with two directors from TMF Group
in the Netherlands.  A trust company of some reputation in the Netherlands.
The TMF Group directors are now or have been under investigation by the
dutch prosecutors office.

KPMG staff in the Netherlands have lied concerning questions raised
concerning the UnifiedRoot and INAIC.

regards
joe baptista