RE: Re[2]: [ga] domain tastinmg comments

  • To: "Karl Peters - TLDA" <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shane Kinsch" <shane.kinsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re[2]: [ga] domain tastinmg comments
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:37:51 +0100

Karl,

Very good point. And indeed another way of effective abuse even over
small number of domains within AGP.
I think we could find more and more examples of effective abuse
regardless of how many/few domains are available for speculation in such
manner.

Karl, I would suggest you consider elaborating on this a little and then
post it to the domain tasting comment forum. It ends 28 Mar 2008
officially.

Indeed a remarkable finding...

Dominik