Re: Friendly Warning: RE: [ga] Response to Darlene's animosity to:Re: [At-Large] Motion to get the list back on topic

  • To: debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Friendly Warning: RE: [ga] Response to Darlene's animosity to:Re: [At-Large] Motion to get the list back on topic
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 17:53:46 -0800

Debbie,

  I did email to them seperately that is what CC'ing does.  In
CC'ing, one "Copies" to the additional listed Email addresses.
That is how most and my Email protocol works.  Agreed that
some Email applications are not based on the original Email
protocol and do not function in the same exact manner.

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827