Re[2]: [ga] TLDA Website two weeks out of date (and counting!)

  • To: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: [ga] TLDA Website two weeks out of date (and counting!)
  • From: Karl Peters - TLDA <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 14:15:55 -0500

<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-15">
body {
  margin: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
  background-color: #ffffff;
}
/* ========== Text Styles ========== */
hr { color: #000000}
body, table /* Normal text */
{
 font-size: 10pt;
 font-family: 'Arial';
 font-style: normal;
 font-weight: normal;
 color: #000000;
 text-decoration: none;
}
span.rvts1 /* Heading */
{
 font-weight: bold;
 color: #0000ff;
}
span.rvts2 /* Subheading */
{
 font-weight: bold;
 color: #000080;
}
span.rvts3 /* Keywords */
{
 font-style: italic;
 color: #800000;
}
a.rvts4, span.rvts4 /* Jump 1 */
{
 color: #008000;
 text-decoration: underline;
}
a.rvts5, span.rvts5 /* Jump 2 */
{
 color: #008000;
 text-decoration: underline;
}
/* ========== Para Styles ========== */
p,ul,ol /* Paragraph Style */
{
 text-align: left;
 text-indent: 0px;
 padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
 margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
}
.rvps1 /* Centered */
{
 text-align: center;
}
--></style>
</head>

being formed to represent the needs of legitimate TLD holders around the world.
(Write me for an application.) ANY legitimate TLD holder may join us and help
shape the organization at any time. Our membership decides our leadership, with
people rotating in and out every quarter as per the desire of the membership.
That you do not choose to join us, after numerous public and private
invitations, is completely up to you, but not our problem. With no known entry
of your TLD on any recognized root and no effort to join us, you are
essentially a non-entity with regard to the operation of the TLDA, anyway. If
you would like to discuss TLD related issues without joining the TLDA, you may
join our public list upon request. </p>
business.</p>