Re: [ga] Re: Wherefore Art Thou Mr. Baxter?

  • To: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>, POST-TO GNSO LIST <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Wherefore Art Thou Mr. Baxter?
  • From: JFC Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:13:05 +0100

At 07:17 23/02/2008, Thomas Baxter wrote:
So, an organization that operates in secret and doesn't let the public see its activities. I don't like that. Sounds like ICANN
You won't even announce the positions open for nomination on your website?
Sorry I was mislead into thinking that there is an open organization to assist TLD holders.

This is such an organisation. This is why we need to know which TLD you hold. The first practical needs are to publish that information, to reduce the TLD conflicts, and mutually assist their support.

The european roots of the time (2001) had a three days face to face meeting where we worked together on best practices that a few others, including New.net signed. The only prerequisite was to identify oneself through one's TLD(s).
jfc

I won't bother you anymore.

Tom