Re: [ga] Re: Wherefore Art Thou Mr. Baxter?

  • To: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Wherefore Art Thou Mr. Baxter?
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 00:36:15 -0800

Thomas and all,

  Perhaps so, but at least Karl did invite you to fill out
the avaliable application.  Also seems your complaint is
allot like Yahoo, doesn't it?
Pot, Kettle black.

Thomas Baxter wrote:

> So, an organization that operates in secret and doesn't let the public
> see its activities. I don't like that. Sounds like ICANN
>
> You won't even announce the positions open for nomination on your
> website?
>
> Sorry I was mislead into thinking that there is an open organization
> to assist TLD holders.
>
> I won't bother you anymore.
>
> Tom

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827