[ga] Wherefore Art Thou TLDA?

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Wherefore Art Thou TLDA?
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:02:52 -0800 (PST)

Am a bit dismayed that the voice of the TLD holders has now missed another
deadline.

Accoring to tldainc.org, they were supposed to announce the opening of
nominations for
committee and board seats on Monday 2/18.

It is now 3 days later and the website has not been modified to announce that
nominations
are opened.

There appear to be no organs of two-way communication with the public (i.e.
mailing lists
or online fora).

Should we continue to wait for the TLDA (and if som how long), or should we
look elsewhere?

Signed
A Frustrated TLD Holder

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs