RE: [ga] Re: Proposal: Establishing a Registrant Advisory Committee

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Re: Proposal: Establishing a Registrant Advisory Committee
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:24:09 +0100

Jeff,

once the registrant constituency and/or the registrant advisory
committee come into being the similar problems will disappear.
The GA can still remain a good place for deliberations and the source of
public input out of which decisions will be formed. But just one of the
sources, I guess. We should also have a more quantifiable input such as
surveys, straw polls, etc.

Dominik