Re: [ga] Re: Proposal: Establishing a Registrant Advisory Committee

  • To: Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Proposal: Establishing a Registrant Advisory Committee
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:26:55 -0800

Dominik and all my friends,

  I personally agree that more quantifiable input means are very
useful if managed properly and should be used much more than
they have been sense ICANN's conception.  ICANN has used
surveys to an extent with mixed accurate or perceived results.
These mediocre results have been pointed out before and the reasons
to same also have been articulated significantly and which pointed
directly to poor managment perhaps due to lack of staff and/or staff
expertise.

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827