[ga] commetns to NTIA re: Lack of progress or compliance

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] commetns to NTIA re: Lack of progress or compliance
  • From: Edward Hasbrouck <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 09:20:19 -0800

I send the comments below to NTIA on 14 February 2007, but they have not yet been posted in the comment docket at:

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/jpamidtermreview.html

In order to ensure that members of the ICANN community are aware of the comments I have made to NTIA about ICANN, I am copying them to this list.

Edward Hasbrouck

----- Forwarded message from edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -----