Re: [ga] Workshop: What Happens When a Registrar Ceases Business Operation

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aheineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx, GNSO-Liason <gnso-liaison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Workshop: What Happens When a Registrar Ceases Business Operation
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 00:32:10 -0800

Chuck and all,

  This delay or lack of follow-up in a timely manner only
serves to point up that open unrestricted active participation
is necessary.  Further still, such lack of open unrestricted
active participation regarding such matters of significant
interest to so many, if not most stakeholders/registrants
in what is listed as an open forum which in fact is NOT open
to any and all interested parties, clearly represents a
dishonest representation.  Again, Please discontinue such
censorship and/or lack of direct participation and inclusion
immediately!  I believe such also represents a violation
of federal civil code.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827