[ga] Re: [At-Large] Fwd: [ALAC-Internal] alac jpa draft 2

  • To: "Brendler, Beau" <Brenbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [At-Large] Fwd: [ALAC-Internal] alac jpa draft 2
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 00:33:59 -0800

Beau and all,

I have to agree with Beau, Roberto.  Of course you already knew
the answer to your question before you ask it as Danny Younger
had rightly expressed the "Role" of the ALAC on the GA forum
on several occasions and that evaluation has proven to be right.

A true and honest ALAC or "Atlarge" should be electing most of
the board members, and have at least a 70% of the seats on the GNSO
council.  Anything less than that is just another ICANN forum and not
much else.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827