RE: [ga] Workshop: What Happens When a Registrar Ceases Business Operation

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <kieren.mccarthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Workshop: What Happens When a Registrar Ceases Business Operation
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:40:15 -0500

Danny,

I don't think this was transcribed.  It would have been very difficult
to do so because it was primarily a brainstorming session in which the
participants were divided into three groups to explore ways of dealing
with some specific situations.  It was communicated though that notes
were taken so maybe staff will be providing a follow-up communication
with a report of the resulting ideas.

Chuck